We have a VERY cool and neat Corvette up for sale! Check out this 2019 Corvette Grand Sport Heritage Edition. It comes with a clean title and history as well as a host of modifications to "boost" its power! It is white with the Heritage blue accents and a red/black interior. This is a 2 owner vehicle and comes with 2 key fobs. Lets get to the details below!
This GS has just over 17k miles and will be minimally driven to shows and an occasional weekend cruise. It has a lot of nice factory options which include:
- 2LT Interior Trim
- Clear roof
- Front Cameras
- Performance Data Recorder (PDR)
- Heads Up Display
- Battery tender wired in
As mentioned before, the car is built and done by one of the premier LS shops in town, Lancer Service and tuned by CJ Tunes. The build was done in 2020 and we do have receipts to show for the work. The mod list consists of:
- A&A Supercharger (C7 Vortech V3 TI trims supercharger, 3.8" pulley, 50MM loud BOV) - Alky Meth system (Alky control twin 10# Methanol injection kit)
-Mighty Mouse catch can
- Kooks 1-7/8 x 3" long tube headers and 3" mid-pipe
- Engine/transmission/exhaust valving tuned to support the power (678 at the wheel)
- The car is tuned to run on a minimum of 91 octane. It has the flex-fuel sensor from the initial modification package, but E85 is not safe with the current supercharger setup.
Other noteables on this car consist of the following:
- Ceramic coated by TintPros
- Window tint by TintPros
- All vehicle servicing has been completed by Lancer Service (Now Twin Cities Performance)
- Oil changes (engine and SC - annually)
- Differential service - 2021
- 4-Wheel street alignment - 2021
Tires that are currently on it are street tires with about 1 season of life left. Brakes and fluids all up to date.
Vehicle is held by current owner and is on consignment with us. Please message in if you would like to see the car and we can schedule a visit. Thank you for viewing.